a mo an

Friday, December 30, 2005












Narnia
My Rating: *****
Genre: Fantasy
Casts: unknown people lah

What can I say...............
One word........ : Fantastik!
Go watch it even if it's your last dollar.

Straight forward storyline. And eventhough the show is 2 hours and 20 minutes long, I actually did not fall asleep. Unlike similar predecessors such as Harry Porter and Lord of the Rings. Somehow, the movie managed to keep me engaged.

Bought 6 tickets yesterday at GV Tiong Bahru. I went with 2 little cousins, sis, Chup and aunt Rose. For the sake of the kids and Chup I thought. Actually I wasn't very keen with the show. I mean, just imagine, lions and beavers start talking. Must be a ridiculous and childish show. I was wrong. Regret I did not.

For once, I could actually pronounce the names of the characters. They use simple names like Edmond, Peter, Susan and Lucy. Easy, right?

The Queen's costumes are very impressive too. Notice how her crown reduces in height from long towering ice spikes to small pathetic little horns.

I enjoyed the show thoroughly. Go watch it!

........... the one who has been playing Yahoo Dynomite since morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home