a mo an

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Pussycat Dolls - 4th June, 2009 @ Singapore Indoor Stadium



Following my 1st ever concert on 1 Sep 07, I went for the 2nd concert of my life on 4 Jun 09. This time it is to watch the PCD.

What a bang! Loved it. Wished the concert was longer. We only had 4 dolls that night as the 5th has leg injury.

At 14 weeks pregnant, I watched the concert with Chup. A Mother's Day present from him to me. Poni said, when I was 8 months pregnant with Zach, I watched "We Will Rock You" musical on 5 Apr 08. I had a boy a month later. Now that I am watching Pussy Cat Dolls, I could be expecting a baby doll... And she was right indeed. 6 weeks later, the gender was confirmed to be a baby doll indeed :)

...the one who is guilty of not putting up as many entries as before

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home