a mo an

Wednesday, May 02, 2007


Yet another Goodbye in office...

This time it's Bur's turn, and similarly, like Lily, I am gonna commemorate this special day in my blog. It's good for record and great to remenisce upon many many years later...

Here's a censored (for protection of identity. Essentially it is the gist that matters) version of her farewell email to us.

PS: Any similarity to any persons dead or alive is purely coincidental and the producer will not be liable for any damages caused directly or indirectly due to the publishing of this article.
________________________________________
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 4:28:53 PM
Subject: Con te Partiro (Part 1)

Dear All,
Today is my last day with XXX.I would like to sincerely thank S-- for the opportunity given to me to serve XXX for the past 3 years. Special thanks to the approval team, support team, my Indon teammates, G--- team, and XXX colleagues for the wonderful guidance, support, teamwork, and friendship. Since I will be leaving Singapore for a while, the best way to contact me is through my email: l***b*****@yahoo.com

To be continued.....

Cheers,
L*** ---<--@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home