a mo an

Wednesday, May 10, 2006












M:I:III
Rating: ***1/2
Cast: Tom Cruise, Ving Rhames, Philip S. Hoffman
Genre: Action, Adventure

Watched for free!!! courtesy from KC :)
Watched on 8 May 06 at Bugis with KC, Chup & Ochin.

As usual, Bugis cinema didn't meet our expectations (Prior to this, we had experienced a movie which stopped halfway and also a movie that was mute due to some technical problems with the sound system).

This time, apart from the mediocre sound system, Chup and Ochin's seats stank heavily of years of accummulated stale sweat smell.

Now about the movie.
I think it was good. Kept me at the edge of my seat the whole time. No time for being bored. I just feel worried all the time for all the 'good guys' in the show. The speed of the show was also tremendously fast. Kudos to Tom. I think he did a great job!

..... the one who's waiting for the rain to stop at office

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kudos to Tom? I refuse to part with my hard earned money to enrich him.

8:24 PM, May 17, 2006  
Blogger chuplin said...

Oh come on... Give that chap a chance. Ok, if you insist, wait for the dvd then.

10:40 PM, May 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home