a mo an

Wednesday, December 14, 2005


World's tallest artificial christmas tree

Had a really, really shitty weekend, and I shall not elaborate on it. But before it turned bad, we had gone up to Mount Faber on Saturday to visit what the papers had called the world's tallest artificial christmas tree. I was excited enough to bring my tripod up with my camera, and we braved the packed carparks together with our friends. What ingenious structure do they have to hold it up, I wondered.

Well, turns out- nothing. They were using the existing telecom pylon that was up on Mount Faber and had just draped it with artificial leaves and a few thousand light bulbs. That's it? This is it? It certainly looked far better from far. Better for me not to have known this than be thus conned. Trust me, the other views on Mt Faber are more interesting...
Chup

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home