a mo an

Wednesday, December 28, 2005


The Office Lobby

This is a preview of the office lobby I designed in Qingdao. My role was more or less advisory (meaning it was not a financial thing). I went to the site and did a few rough sketches during my first trip and 2 weeks later, went back for a short working session with the local designer and contractors and here's the result they came back with within 5 days.

Certain details are still not quite "there" yet; the lighting, the overall colour and some of the furniture; the perspective is also kind of distorted, too much wide angle, and the black hand-rails are too "dense". But I'm nit-picking. They've pretty much nailed down what I wanted. It was a pleasure working with them. Next, to see it built...

Chup

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home