a mo an

Monday, October 08, 2007


Passage

At the end of the day, what do we really remember? A student I taught 3 years ago wrote me an email and introduced himself as the boy who went to Dubai for a holiday, and who had shown me the photos later. Strangely, I remember those photos, his antics with his family members, but not the architectural scheme he worked on for a whole year. I couldn't have spend more than 15 minutes looking through his photos, but they remain comparatively vivid, even if it was 3 years ago. So what? We recall pictures better than studies? This student somehow suspected that too, and hence, that was his prompting.

At the end of the day, do we really remember our own creative works? I'd forgotten most of what I wrote or designed... But the people I'd met and whom I've learnt from, that's something else. The above photo was taken on 23 May 2007...
Chup

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home