a mo an

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Reminders reminders!!!

On average, I have around 8 reminders a day! From my handphone and from my microsoft outlook. Be it for work or personal. Colleagues sitting around me often get so annoyed when another reminder sets off and I was nowhere in sight to turn it off.

My memory span has fallen so short, I hardly can remember anything anymore. 2 seconds after I shake a person's hand, I have already forgotten his/her name. Especially if the name is a common one. Was it Jacqueline? or Jasmine? or Sharon? or Cheryl?

In order to avoid all the frustration of forgetting, I have come up with this brilliant idea. Handphone reminders! :) Greatest invention ever.

I remind myself on anything and everthing:
- wake up
- call customer
- snooze if I didn't wake up the 1st time
- vegetarian day
- wish someone happy birthday
- eat my vitamins
- bring home my shopping bag
- steam pao for breakfast
- reminder on appointments

and you know what was my latest most original reminder to-date?
to put fried shallots into my soup when I drink it!!!

...the one who finally finished the stock of fried shallots at home

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find with the convenience of cellphone alarm, our memory is getting shorter and shorter!

But your reminder, as seen in July, was quite bad, hahahahaha

5:41 PM, August 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home