a mo an

Thursday, February 15, 2007


Pan's Labyrinth
Rating: ***1/2
Cast: Sergi López, Maribel Verdú, Ivana Baquero Genre: Fantasy

Watched on 2 Feb 2007 at Vivo City with Chup.

The movie was not as scary or gory as I thought it would be. It was more like a child's fantasy and fairytale. And I enjoyed it :)




Apocalypto
Rating: **

Watched on DVD in Jan 2007. Apocalypto was released almost at the same time with Pan's Labyrinth. This one, I have been warned that it is bloody & sadistic. Indeed it was. That was the reason why I refused to watch it in the cinema. Mel Gibson's last movie, The Passion of the Christ, was so gory, Chup and I walked out of the cinema. To me, Apocalypto is just gore for the sake of gore. Storyline is very weak.

...the one who can't wait to watch Protege starring Andy Law, Daniel Wu and Louis Khoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home