a mo an

Monday, February 13, 2006

Fearless
My Rating: ***
Genre: Action
Casts: Jet Li, Nakamura Shido
Director: Ronny Yu

I watched this movie on the night of CNY eve, 28 Jan 06, in Sri Kembangan (M'sia). At 10.40pm after our reunion dinner. The theatre was fully packed and there were many Malays inside. It made us wonder for a moment if we were in the wrong theatre! But no mistake though. I think this was partly due to the agressive publicity of the movie in Malaysia. Wow, Jet Li certainly has many Malaysia fans. After all, this is supposed to be Jet Li's last martial arts movie.

To me, the storyline was rather disappointing. I told Chup, the show only started after 1 hour of introduction.

Mainly, the movie concentrates on showing off Jet Li's kungfu. Literally from beginning to the end.

So, watch it for the kungfu, not the storyline.

... the one who's feeling really hungry this Sunday morning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home