a mo an

Saturday, March 08, 2008

More birds...

The school holidays are half over. 5 weeks have gone by and there are only 5 weeks left. It still doesn't feel like a holiday to me. I've just completed some writing for a magazine and perhaps I'll relax next week. But I love the weekends. No one calls and I can look out my window and wait for the birds to drop by. These were taken this afternoon (8 Mar) while nursing a bad cough, with the lens set at 200mm and the ISO at 500. What we should do is get some books from the library and learn what the names of these birds are. It's a great stress-management activity...

Postscript: the yellow bird at the top is known as the Black-naped Oriole. The bottom 2 are of the berri-eating Yellow-vented Bulbul...

Chup

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home