a mo an

Monday, July 31, 2006

Settlers Cafe
Add: 15 Holland Dr #02-98
(Behind Holland Village)
Tel: 64640178








Another Branch:
39 North Canal Road
(Clarke Quay MRT Exit A)
Tel: 65350435

Visited this interesting hang-out place last week with some friends from Chup's Architect-in-a-bottle project.

Or perhaps its just me but I never knew such place exists! Basically, the set up is a cafe with many many board games provided. The price of the food together with the games is interestingly packaged. Crowd is mainly teenagers. But no harm checking it out.









I snapped a photo of their menu that is inspired by "Monopoly".




Didn't try the food cos I went after dinner.
This place has ventilation problem and the smell of chicken cutlet will linger with you long after you leave the place.

... the one who finds the menu really innovative. Is there copyright issue I wonder?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home