a mo an

Sunday, March 18, 2007

















L to R: Diana, Amel, Vony, Bur, Grace, Mel (Xiao Mei), Me :)

Valentine's Day for 2007 was rather special.
First, our "Lorong" (meaning Lane) in the office agreed among ourselves to wear pink for the day. There are 8 of us in the Lorong. The last one said she didn't have pink top. So we told her jokingly that she doesn't have to turn up at office on Valentine's day if she doesn't wear pink. She was on Medical Leave that very day!

Then there was part II later in the evening. For the first time, Chup and I celebrated our Valentine's on the day itself. Usually we would celebrate either before or after THE day when retail shops and restaurants would jack up their prices to exorbitant level so that loving couples can spend a "memorably expensive" day.

Chup, to my surprise, reserved a table at Olive Ristorante @ Labrador Park.
Let me take the chance to review this restaurant too.
Rating: **1/2
Add: Labrador Villa Rd, Singapore
Tel: +65 6479 2989

If you ask me, I don't think it would be a place I would go again.
Except for the nice ambience, the food is really nothing to be proud about. At S$98+++/pax (you end up paying around S$125/pax after all the plusses), the food I must say was rather disappointing and the portion, miserably small. I think we had to have supper that night.

Food quality aside, I had a wonderful evening. Dear, let's stick to not having Valentine's dinner on Valentine's day itself ok? Muah...

This is the menu for the day. Can you catch the unacceptable typo error on the menu?











Following the menu are some cheezy shots we took that night using my Samsung camera which comes with some interesting frames.















Chup also presented me with this hand-sketched portrait of me :)
Thanks dear...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He drew your eyebags!

9:12 PM, March 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home