a mo an

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

~~~ mossies and coil ~~~

My house is always infested by mossies!!! Imagine walking from carpark to the house, passing through the garden, I can get 7 bites!!! The mossies are very fierce and they will literally chase me. Their feasting time is between 5pm - 7 pm, just before the sun sets. Fiercest at those hours! I have to run to avoid them! Somehow, they only bite me and rarely Chup. My theory is, Chup's legs are too hairy. Extra effort to suck his blood. He will only be bitten if I am not around. So for this weekend, good luck to you, Hubby...

Is this the price you pay for living in a richly landscaped area?

But that's no excuse, right?

Chup is in the Management Council of the Condo and I have complained god knows how many zillion times to him. I even threatened to call Ministry of Environment so that they can take prompt actions. Apparently our block already receives extra fogging but the problem persists. We are getting weekly instead of fortnightly for other blocks. I heard the Estate Manager would be brought to Court because a resident contracted Dengue! Good! I think they should fog every 2 days given the grave situation!

Colleague Jackie has so sweetly bought me some citronella incense during her trip to Bali. So touched, so touched... :@ It's packaged beautifully and the entire coil can actually last 24 hours. I still see a mossie buzzing around even when the coil was burning. But that mossie definitely looked dizzy to me.














Citronella incense from Bali. Beautiful packaging.




Can't think of anywhere to place the incense. So I hanged it on the handrail in the common area in front of my unit. But it's causing a lot of unwanted litter...


So we had to innovatively create a stand out of our clothes hanger. Check it out. Not bad huh?

... the one who's heading for Siem Reap tomorrow. Yipee

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!
I took some of those photos when I stayed at your apartment! At least I took the most 'artistic' one. :)
The younger brother.

9:22 AM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger chuplin said...

yes, yes! Credit goes to my bro-in-law who took nice silhoutte of the mossie coil. Thanks for fulfilling my weird requests... ha ha...!

8:56 PM, July 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home