a mo an

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Ayam Penyet Ria
Rating: ****
Add: Lucky Plaza #04-25/26, Orchard Rd
Tel: 62357385

Other Branch: 350 Joo Chiat Rd
Tel: 63484932

Great for Indonesians (like myself) who are craving for authentic Indonesian delicacies. Beware of imitations! The chili is oh so fierce...!

As the title says, the must try item would be Ayam Penyet!

Word of warning, the ventilation of the place is definitely incapable of sustaining the overwhelming orders from customers. Be prepared to smell exactly like Ayam Penyet when you leave.

...the one who will put up photos of the food the next time I visit the place

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I remember where i ate this. I tried 'ayam penyet' in Kemang. Must say quite good because they use coquelet and, thus, can be pressed then mixed with sambal. Yum. Maybe I should try to make it. Pressure cook the chicken first, then fry it. Hmm....

1:27 AM, August 03, 2006  
Blogger chuplin said...

I can imagine the oil and grease all over the kitched already :[

10:56 AM, August 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think of another way to avoid the splatter of oil. Pressure cook, penyet, then slather with sambal n oil, then bake. HAHAHAHA. Will report if it's successful

5:45 PM, August 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home