a mo an

Monday, December 04, 2006


The place to visit


Lini and I were having dinner at Timbre 2 nights ago and she said she must visit the Grand Canyon before she dies. Where must I visit before I go (pardon pun)? I had already downed an Erdinger and struggled to think of an answer. "Serdang?" Lini asked. She too, was tipsy. After a while, I said, "Jerusalem", so I can see where the other man died. A bit of stones on a bit of rocks. The confluence of 3 faiths. 3,000 years old. I haven't been there yet. My Malaysian passport will not allow me the visit. But it should be easier for Lini once she becomes a Singaporean... So. Where must you visit before you die?


Chup

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lini, we shd go together (yeah, another plan)! I was there once but it was the package tourist kind of thing. I hear you can even trek down to the bottom. Must be fun.

Don't like to think about dying, so no place to visit before I die :D.

8:42 PM, December 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home