a mo an

Wednesday, April 12, 2006


KL weekend

One day after returning from HK, I headed up to KL to catch up with some architect friends. Visited Frank Ling's latest house at Section 19, PJ, and here are the photos; the shot of the model is taken from Frank's website, and the as-built result was shot on the day under very cloudy skies. In fact, it rained shortly afterwards. One of the things I've noticed about Frank's houses is the excellent rapport he has with all his clients. I've been to 4 of his houses now, and everytime, his clients would give us superb hospitality. They're inevitably proud of what Frank has done for them. This time, the hostess gave us tea. My review of the house will be completed soon (I hope), and I'll publish it here before submitting it to the magazine.

Chup

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home