a mo an

Tuesday, January 16, 2007


My highest heels so far

Bought this pair of stilettos in Dec 06. It is probably the highest and thinnest heels I have so far. Make me look nice and tall. Ha ha... But definitely won't be able to go far with them. Unless it's Jimmy Choo's whereby you are supposed to be able to run 30 km with them!

Just last week, I was checking out the first and only Jimmy Choo Boutique in Singapore (at Takashimaya S.C.). It was love at first sight with this gorgeous pair of reds. It was S$1065 (or thereabouts...)






...the one who'd be sticking to Charles and Keith for a while. Here's my purchase in Dec 2006. Would be posting the purchase for Jan 2007 in due course :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Maggie Spicher said...

Stylish ones))) As for me, I jsu love very high heels, so these are pairs for easy walking for me)))

8:41 PM, January 29, 2008  
Blogger chuplin said...

wow, you must be those who can walk briskly anywhere with very high stilletos! For me, I certainly need lots of training on that :)

...the one who has shelved up all the shoes

10:24 PM, February 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home