a mo an

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Goodbye...

Noone to be my dinner companion when everybody else has appointment
Noone for me to fetch when I drive past Queensway
Noone to go IKEA with me at a moment's notice
Noone to generously give her Cranberry sauce when we have Swedish meatballs at IKEA
Noone to help me wash dishes after dinner
Noone to patiently help to fix my errant computer or internet
Noone to watch horror movie with
Noone to accompany me to visit Woodlands or Amber cousins
Noone to confide to when I am irritated by my brother
Noone to discuss with me regarding family related matters
Noone to accompany me to blade at the canal
Noone to help me out when there is visiting relatives/family
Noone to navigate me when I am driving

........................... there has been a big void since this person left my life
.................. suddenly it feels so weird in the person's absence
........... I wish the person happiness in her new world
...... and that she will realize her dreams
... and everything else she longs for

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

























... the one who will be missing you lots
Your sister

PS: In case you are thinking the unimaginable, my sister has moved to Japan since 30 June 2006 to pursue further studies.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

IT IS VERY TOUCHING :((. Who said you can't write? You almost made me cry!

10:03 PM, July 27, 2006  
Blogger chuplin said...

really???
thanks for the compliment. But I really think my writing is nowhere near professional writing though...

the one who has 2 more hours to go before FREEDOM comes

3:30 PM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger chuplin said...

ah, but it made me cry. cos i share the same sentiments too.
Chup

4:21 PM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger nan said...

it drew sniffles from me, too...

11:58 AM, August 02, 2006  
Blogger chuplin said...

could that be your usual sinus? he he. Anyway, a friend whom I haven't been in contact for a while, thought the worst about my sister. So I had to add a last sentence for clarification.

10:32 AM, August 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home