a mo an

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Greatest Invention: GPS





Bought on 24 Oct 2008, I now can't leave without my GPS.

In the past, going to places other than work or home will make me very anxious. I may have been to the place umpteen times but I simply can't remember the way there. Chup will say, but dear... we take this route everyday... I don't know, but I just can't remember! Maybe because I am never looking at the road as a passenger. I am either thinking of something else in my mind or I could be busy SMSing. Never just staring at the road.

I can't even remember the route to places I have been, what more to places I have never been! It would be totally unthinkable.

But not anymore since I purchased this magic tool.

Just give me the address or the building name and I would be game!

Definitely a must-buy for a direction-idiot like me :)

...the other half of Chuplin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home