a mo an

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Summer Pavilion @ Ritz Carlton Singapore
Rating: ****1/2
Add: 7 Raffles Avenue, Singapore
Tel: 64345007
Price: Around S$17/pax
Hours: 11.30am - 2.30pm

An absolutely delightful place for dimsum. Tell me where else for such ambience I can have dim sum for less than S$20/pax!!

Ate on 11 June 2006.

I rated the place 4.5* because they no longer have my all time favourite diamond-shaped glutinous rice wrapped with mantou skin. Always looking forward to that dish whenever I visit the restaurant.

One more highlight is that the restaurant is willing to specially prepare the number of dim sum according to the number of people. For example, if the standard is 4 dim sum in a basket but you have 6 pax, they will prepare a basket of 6 for you. Incredible service which unfortunately is not available during weekends when they are most busy.





Cuttlefish fried with Salt


Lobster Fritters

Chilled Fritter with Mango, Pork Floss etc

Freshly baked (upon ordering) bread with custard and coconut

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, my friend talked abt this. You are bringing me there too :D

4:47 PM, June 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home