a mo an

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

X-Men The Last Stand
Rating: ***1/2
Cast: Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Halle Berry Genre: Action Adventure

Watched on 11 Jun 06 with Chup at Plaza Sing.

I enjoyed the movie. I thought it's my favourite among the 3 X-Men. Although, this is supposed to be the last, the teaser at the end of the movie credit certainly didn't seem to suggest so.

Everyone look better in this one. Especially Wolverine and Storm. The winged guy was totally irrelevant. I think the Director just wanted to show him as a little frightened boy shaving his feathers that kept growing from his back.

... the one who only has few pieces of GV movie vouchers left :(

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think it still plays when I'm there?

7:41 PM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger chuplin said...

1 more week, huh? Hmmm... risky but I think it may. Perhaps limited time slots.

11:12 PM, June 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home