a mo an

Monday, February 05, 2007

Sumptuous Meal

Chup and I always look forward to the time when my mom or Auntie Rose pay us a visit in Singapore.

Why?

Because our house would be sparkling clean and we are always well fed with home-cooked food!

Come to think of it, it's been quite a while since Iany of them visited me.

The last time Aunt Rose was here was in Dec 2006. And I came up with a brilliant idea. I suggested that she cooks some of our favourite dishes and freeze them in small portions (See picture). When she is gone, I would just need to thaw and heat up the dishes and cook some rice.

The results is as good as freshly cooked!! The taste and quality is not compromised by the freezing at all. Maybe that is why frozen sperms are as capable of fertilizing an egg as fresh sperms?









Ok, I guess I digressed...

Anyway, like I said, the end result is sumptuous! :)








...the one who'd be missing Aunt Rose who won't be coming to Singapore for a while. Why? Because she just started a food business in Jakarta

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee...hee.... this is what my sisters make my mom does when she visits them :)). When I go home, I ask her to cook a few things and freeze them a week b/4 I am due to leave. She wraps them well (newspaper, alum foil, etc) for the flight and not bad. We have good supply of hard-to-cook food :D.

6:59 PM, February 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home