a mo an

Sunday, March 18, 2007

True-blue auntie?

Last month (Feb 07), there was a CRAZY lunch-time sale at all Aussino outlets in Singapore. They are one of the leading bedsheet brands in Singapore. I suspect they are an Australian brand, judging from the name. But a colleague said that they are American. Well, I am not sure. You tell me if you know...

Anyway, CRAZY indeed the sale was. The sale was only from 11am to 2pm. I managed to drag a colleague to accompany me. We had to queue just to enter the shop. Inside was a made rush. Imagine getting quilt cover set/fitted sheet set in all sizes for just S$18.50. Normally, their price would range from S$40 to as much as over S$200. So there I was, turning the shop upside down just like the rest of the aunties. Cheap cheap cheap!!!

Even the queue at the cashier was incredible. It was as if we were lining up for free bedsheets.

2 hours later, I left the shop satisfied :)

...the one who has turned to a true blue auntie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home