a mo an

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Big Bird

One morning Chup looked at me and commented that I look like Sesame Street's Big Bird nowadays. All he needs to do is paint me yellow. I've been doing a lot of thinking after that, thinking and thinking..., imagining the protruding tummy and posterior. I do look like Big Bird!

And just like magic, when we were at Plaza Singapura on that same day, a poster of Big Bird appeared like magic right before our eyes when we came out of the lift.

And to convince myself further, I sought some help from Photoshop and my suspicion was confirmed. I do look like BIG BIRD!!! Help!!!!!!

...the Big Bird of course

2 Comments:

Blogger Futuristics said...

NICE Blog :)

5:05 PM, March 19, 2008  
Blogger chuplin said...

Thank you, Futuristics :) How did u come across our blog? Were you googling on "Big Bird" or something?

...the Big Bird

1:09 PM, March 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home