a mo an

Monday, August 28, 2006



Home-cooked Curry Noodle

This is my first attempt in cooking curry. Aunt Rose had left behind all the necessary ingredients. All I needed to do was to get some chicken, potatoes and coconut milk. For my virgin attempt I thought it was not bad at all. Not as hard as I thought it would be. Except for perhaps putting a tat too much of 'orange leaves', I think my curry was quite yummy :) Then again, Chup would be in a better position to comment.

...the one who is experiencing itchy tongue. Anyone knows the cause of this?

2 Comments:

Blogger chuplin said...

Ooooo... Wery delicious! Of course, I've no vested interest in my strictly professional opinion.

3:29 PM, August 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do I see 'crab meat' in there? Recipe please. I love this curry. I believe 'orange leaves' are 'kaffir lime leaves'?

10:39 PM, August 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home