a mo an

Wednesday, May 17, 2006


A Kitchen Used

It's one of those extremely rare moments in the house when the kitchen is actually put to good use! Lini's mum is in town. That means the occasional home-cooked meal. Hurray! On this particular night; it was chicken in sweet sauce, fried fish, chilli prawns, a bean curd dish and salted veggie and pork soup. The daughter, who aced chemistry in school and writes copious reviews of culinary experience, alas, never inherited her mother's copious repertory.

Chup

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hohohohohoho, an unwise comment :D.

9:26 PM, May 18, 2006  
Blogger chuplin said...

recipe i've got plenty but never had chance to cook. Hubby, it's not that I don't inherit. It's just that I am as tired as you when I come home after work. So yes, I am waiting for the day i officially become a housewife to display my culinary skills...

... the wife

5:01 PM, May 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home