a mo an

Monday, December 11, 2006


Innovative Advert
When I walked past the busstop located outside the HSBC Bank at Dhoby Ghaut, I was very surprised to find this busstop advertisement! It features a real fish tank with real fishes!! Of course if you ask me, I don't know what is the relationship between Fun, Crunchy Pretzels with fishes in the tank. Whatever the relationship is, it had definitely caught my attention and certainly others too.
Interestingly, the fish look quite happy too. When I first saw the tank, I imagined it would be full of algae in no time, but I was wrong. Till today the tank still looks reasonably clean except that the water level has dropped by a few inches. Food is activated by a timer mechanism and the fish seem to be well aware of the timing. They snapped up the food really fast once the food is released.
...the one who would be regularly checking on cleanliness of the tank and casualty if any

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home