a mo an

Thursday, November 01, 2007






Wedding Emcee

There is a notion that one should try everything at least once. (Of course, I speak of non-sinful things.) I've been asked to be a wedding photographer a few times, but never as Emcee, until E & CH's wedding on 27 Oct. I obliged because they were nice and I was flattered. The trick, I told myself, was to be discreet and not steal the limelight from them. Keep it short, succinct and lively. Which we did, and things went rather smoothly the whole evening. (That evening was about them, this blog is about me!) The only glitch was when I said "senerade" instead of "serenade"... 3 times. So much for not drawing attention to yourself! From now on, I'll never forget that word! O well. There was also a wonderful co-emcee, who spoke the mandarin parts (girl on extreme right in group photo above). Did I enjoy myself? Yes, it was great fun. Will I do it again? Nope. Like taking the free-fall ride with Lini, once should be enough.
Chup

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home