a mo an

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

When you are drunk...

On 6 May 06 which also happened to be Poling Day, was Don's housewarming day. Finally, Don and Ada are settling in their nice home at Pasir Ris. It's as far as end of the world for me!

The housewarming was supposed to start from 2.30pm.
Which means I can go anytime after 2.30pm right??
So I reached at 6 plus... Ha ha, isn't 6 plus still considered as "from 2.30pm" category.

Anyway, so I was finally there.
It was a very nice house with tasteful choice of furniture. Very homely... Simple and cosy.

Cheesecake served was yummy!
We had wine and caught up with the latest development of everyone.
As usual, the effect of alcohol turned Chup and Mark quite flushed.
After 2 glasses of wine, Chup turned to Yen.
Seemed to me that he was going to ask her serious questions about her job and how she is doing.

You won't believe what came out of his mouth!

"So tell me Yennie... Whose nose do you think is bigger. My wife's or yours?"

... the one who still giggled when reminded of the incident.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

=)) =)) he was definitely drunk. Never thought that u two have big noses. Your poor kid :)) :)).

5:37 PM, June 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh didn't read properly. It's u who waws accused of having big nose. hahahahahahaha

5:41 PM, June 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home