a mo an

Saturday, August 12, 2006

My Hairstylist

I just cut my hair! Colleagues have been pestering me to cut my hair because it has been 1/2 year since I last cut my hair! :)

So I did.

I went to visit my usual hairstylist, James. He was introduced to me by an ex colleague in IFS and I have been his loyal customer for the past 3 years. Simply love his cut! He has been working in Cos Lab in West Mall until he started out on his own recently.

If you are one of those who are still searching for THE hairstylist, try him.

Salon: Hair Image
Add: Jurong East Central
(Opposite Citibank and CPF Office)
Hairstylist: James
Tel: 91914767
Rating: ****1/2
Price: *****

Unlike typical hairstylists, he doesn't push products (Familiar?). He gives careful examination before proceeding to cut your hair. If he thinks a particular hairstyle is not suitable, then he would advise you against it.

For a long time, he has refused to cut my hair short. I need hair to cover my long neck, he said.

When I visited his spanking new salon on 5 Aug 06, it was his 5th day of operation. Business was breeze but far less crowded than the Cosmo days. I requested him once again to cut my hair short. And to my surprise, he agreed! Later he confessed that he never agreed to do this request the last time because his previous salon was always full (Indeed it was!). And to cut short hair, he needed a lot of time to ensure a good cut. In that mad rush, he would not be able to do a good job.

I asked him if I should colour my hair. Perhaps next visit he said. Let your hair rest so that it won't be so dry. (Any other salon would have jumped to this opportunity to jack up your bill).

And, here you go... All for just S$22!!! So shocked I was I had to confirm the price 3x.






5 Aug 2006



And for my own record and reference, I thought I will summarize my hairstyle for the past 3 years. Enjoy...!







Jul 2006








Nov 2005










Jun 2005







Oct 2004










Dec 04







Jul 04











Dec 03









Jun 03


...the one who is very pleased with my new haircut

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home