a mo an

Saturday, July 19, 2008

My first cheesecake attempt


After a long absence, a pumping session and before a feeding session, allow me to quickly diarize this event.

Made my first cheesecake in May 2008 (Yes, 2 months has passed and I finally have the time to tell you about it). These 2 photos have been on my desktop for the longest time. Now I can finally delete them.

One was strawberry topping while the other was marmalade. Somehow, the one with marmalade tasted better because it was slightly sweeter. Recipee was courtesy of Pei2. The cheesecake were a tat too watery. Not enough flour I think. That's because Pei's instructions were all by estimation. So I guess I under-estimated the flour.

Also back in May, I bought 2nd round of ingredients, hoping to improve on the first attempt. Well, I am afraid the sour cream has gone sour before I had the chance and energy to make it.

...the one who could be out of here anytime from now

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice... especially the one with marmalade. Hopefully you will get the flour amount correctly next time

Would you mind sharing the recipe?

5:14 PM, July 21, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting domesticated aren't we?

5:53 PM, July 21, 2008  
Blogger chuplin said...

Hi Benny,

Thanks for dropping your comment. If you happen to visit this blog again, u'd see this reply. If you could give me your email, I'd send the recipee to you :)

10:24 PM, July 27, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chuplin,
I have dropped an email to your email left in my blog :D. Thanks for sharing the recipe :D

3:50 PM, July 28, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... apparently the email bounced. Would you please email the recipe to scalarae (at) gmail.com?

3:54 PM, July 28, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home