a mo an

Monday, October 02, 2006

Recipee for curry

Remember my homecooked curry?
Here's the recipee as written exactly by Aunt Rose,
except I have translated it into english.
You have to use imagination and innovation for those vague instructions.

Tweet, this is esp for you :)

Serai 2 pieces (length of a finger), break it
Lengkuas (size of thumb). Hard, so soak first
Daun Salam 5 pieces. Soak
Daun Jeruk (Smaller in size) 6 pieces. Soak
Daun Kari

Method:
1. Oil, chili bumbu, sautee
2. 1 tbsp chili paste
3. chili powder
4. Put in all leaves
5. Add plain water 2 cups
6. Coconut Oil
7. Chicken
8. Salt
9. Sugar to taste
If gravy too thick, add water
Too pale, add chili powder
Not salty, add msg
Heat beehoon/noodle with boiling water

... the one who has not updated the blog for a nong nonggggg time

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waaah, thanks! *print* I will upload the result in my blog with picture. Will email you.

10:37 PM, October 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've tried the curry yesterday. It was indeed great! As u said, the chili paste didn't really matter except for colouring and spicyness. The herbs are more important. Love it! Thanks.

PS: can I post it in my blog? Linked to yours of course.

5:18 PM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger chuplin said...

Glad you like it. Sure, go ahead and post in your blog.

You know, for a moment I was wondering why there has been no more 'comments' on my blog from you. Chup even said he'd quite blogging bec of declining popularity. Ha ha

L

10:14 AM, November 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home