a mo an

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

7-day-Breakfast

Eversince my mom is back in town, our daily breakfast has never been less than colourful. Prior to her arrival, breakfast will either be bread with nutella or butter or strawberry jam or peanut butter accompanied by either 3-in-1 cereal drink or 3-in-1 milo.

Dinners are of course even more sumptuous but let's not go into details. Here I'd be sharing with you and also for my own record the typical food I now get for breakfast... :)


Monday: Horfun with chicken bits

Tuesday: Fried bee hoon with eggs

Wednesday: Rice with bitter gourd and pork & pork with black sauce

Thursday: Dunno how to describe this, but the brown one is basically steamed beef juice (painstakingly extracted from minced beef) and the black one is seaweed soup. These two dishes are supposedly very nutritious





Friday: Porridge with Preserved Vege and Pork & Pork Floss

The following week.
Monday: Thick beehoon with minced pork and wanton
Tuesday: Nyonya Bakcang (this one is bought, not cooked)
And here's presenting the Master Chef at her recent birthday celebration at Bukit Timah Pasta Fresca on 26 Apr 2008. She is seen here with Bro Sharx.



...the one who no longer envy the good smelling home-cooked food coming from the neighbours

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH... **ngiri abissssssssssssss**

2:02 PM, May 09, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Errm.. maybe I too should be preggy so I have an excuse to get my mother over, hahahah!

PS: that's why you asked what nyu nyuk cep is in English :))

4:22 PM, May 11, 2008  
Blogger chuplin said...

For Shui, you had your share when your mom is in Dubai, didn't you? :) Now it's my turn

For V, being preggy is definitely a luxury. You can try. And yes, this was the reason I asked about nyu nyuk cep. HA HA

11:18 PM, May 11, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My typical meals:

Lunch - bread with peanut butter and jam
Dinner - plain rice with cherry tomatoes, celery sticks and fish from a can

Why? Because my landlady doesn't want me to use her kitchen to cook a real meal :(

8:24 AM, June 09, 2008  
Blogger chuplin said...

Ha ha... Your lunch would have been my typical breakfast if not for my mom being here.

As for dinner, mine would be a little better bec Chup n Lin would go out to coffee shop n eat.

Hey mebbe you should secretly get an electric hot plate in your room so you can do some simple cooking?

...the one who would be having yet another sumptuous dinner tonight :) I think it would be sweet and sour fish

6:53 PM, June 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home