a mo an

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Totoro Forest

Would you believe me if I say I have a Totoro Forest view from the bedroom windows of my new place? Well, you better believe me if you don't, cos it's true!!

Remember this scene from the famous animated Japanese cartoon - Totoro? If you still have not watched it yet, you better go get it now. This movie is SOoooooooo BIG, especially in Japan. They even have a museum dedicated for Totoro in Tokyo.



















Now if I crop this red rectangle and compare it to the view from my window, don't they look so similar??? I can already imagine Totoro hiding inside that deep tall woods!





































Here's a fuller view from the same window




This is the view from the master bedroom

And last but not least, the view from the Balcony of the living room. Gorgeous, isn't it?

... the one who is starting to adore the new house, although still missing the old house a little. One consolation is, I can walk from the new house, head towards Kent Ridge Park, and reach my old house in about 20 minutes :) Chup can reach it in 10 minutes! That's faster than driving there!

2 Comments:

Blogger nan said...

congratulations, you've upgraded! i m sure totoro will visit in no time....

11:59 AM, February 06, 2008  
Blogger chuplin said...

yup yup... hopefull totoro will arrive with the magical cat bus too :)

3:43 PM, February 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home