a mo an

Monday, July 21, 2008

Is it okay?

I have been wondering, now that my status has been upgraded to Mama, is it okay for a Mama not to know how to chop a chicken?

What I mean is... I don't know how to chop a chicken from this...

to this...
I am sure I am not alone in this matter, right? Could it be, by the time my generation has all become mothers, only less than 20% of the population knows how to chop a chick? Well, for sure I know a friend who would surely belong to this 20% :) She commented I seem to have started to get domesticated!

What if one day I want to cook hainanese chicken for the family?

Sounds like an unfounded worry but it's definitely a crucial matter.
Perhaps I should get my Mom or Aunt to urgently teach me the skill.

...the one who will keep readers updated once I master the skill

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahahhaha.. of course it's okay.

But it's a never ending story, isn't it? First, as a single woman, we worry about getting married. Then we worry about having a baby. Now, we worry about whether we should know how to chop a chicken? Hhahahahaha!

Come over, I'll teach you how :D

9:47 PM, July 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home