a mo an

Sunday, December 09, 2007


The Golden Compass
Rating: ****1/2
Cast: Nicole Kidman, Daniel Craig, Eva Green
Genre: Fantasy/Adventure

Watched on 9 Dec 07 with Chup at Vivo City.

I have come to a conclusion that buying tickets on the day itself during school holidays like now would end up in disappointment than anything else. So for this movie and the previous entry, Enchanted, the tickets were bought since 7 Dec :)

From the same producer as Lord of The Ring, I enjoyed this movie much more than LOTR. It's probably less complex and my reasoning to Chup for preferring this movie was, the baddy doesn't look ugly like how they would have been in LOTR. He he... Ugly creatures just make me depressed.

What I didn't know was, this is actually Part I of a trilogy. So I was totally unprepared with the abrupt ending. There will be part II called The Subtle Knife and finale The Amber Spyglass. Hhmmpphhhh... And Chup secretly didn't warn me too.

Now, for those who have yet to watch, I have warned you ya...

...the one who would have given the movie a full ***** if not for the unexpected surprise at the ending

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home