a mo an

Thursday, August 07, 2008

4-hourly BLOCKS

My life now revolves around 4-hourly blocks. The golden hours right now are 4,8,12. I am talking about my expressing of BM time. Throwing in preparation and washing up time, I actually have less than 3 hours in between those stipulated timing.


It will be like, do I have time to go grocery shopping between 4pm tp 8pm? Or is it enough time to go for a facial between 12nn to 4pm? Will I be back from the paediatrician to be in time for 12noon? Can I go to relative's place? Then where am I going to express?

I am sure this will be worsened when I return to work come Monday. I will adjust the golden hours to 3, 7 and 11. What if my boss call for a meeting? What if my customers would like to meet me? What if... What if...

It may sound trivial to many, but to me it somehow stresses me a lot. My sis commented, my life seems to revolve solely around expressing BM.

Well well well... I guess I won't be so stressed if my BM is voluminous.

...the stressed out one

1 Comments:

Blogger nan said...

hey, so how are things going, working mum?

3:11 PM, August 31, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home