a mo an

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Memory of 6 years

Remember the blog on 730 square feet? 12 days later, we were out of there. Missing the place quite a bit though. Although it is just a little studio apartment, it has been a very enjoyable and memorable stay for Chup and me. It's 6 years for me and I think, 12 years for Chup. Many memories would be etched in my heart as I pack my boxes to move to a bigger place. Being such a tiny and compact apartment, the whole house can be cleaned in a mere half hour. I think my mom could do it in less than 15 minutes! It will be a different story altogether in the new place.

Whenever we have visiting relatives, either Chup and I would give up our bed for the den, or the visitors can opt to sleep in the den instead. As there is only 1 toilet, sometimes the other party may have to resort to a quick dash to the toilet by the swimming pool during urgent needs. I also remember when we had 8 people packed into this 730 square feet for a few nights. And also not forgetting Ash who also spent an unforgettable few nights with us. Lots of scrumptious good food have been produced at this very place too.

My mom had missed this home so much, even after we moved to our bigger unit with 3 bedrooms, she still dragged her mattress to sleep in the den of the new house.

























Tiny this little house may be, but it managed to store A LOT of things. We had at least 90 cartons! That's a lot of cartons for just 2 people!! But I must put a disclaimer that most of the cartons belong to Chup. He has got sooooooooo many books I think he can open a library! The following few photos will show how the house was 'transformed' after the packing. Credits must go to my mom and my 5th Uncle who did most of the packing. All because of the procrastinating disease that Chup and I have. My mom lost a few kilos doing packing and later unpacking for us!











... the one who too misses the old home

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesse laughed when he saw the before and after pictures :)). So many stuffs! (We're allowed to laugh. If we move out from our place, then it'll be your turn).

V

7:37 PM, February 06, 2008  
Blogger chuplin said...

Hope you had a good laugh. Be sure to take similar photos when u move out so that I can have my laugh too. For you, probably more worth it to do a garage sale!

...the one whose tummy is now 35"

10:22 PM, February 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home