a mo an

Monday, May 29, 2006

Poseidon
Rating: ***
Cast: Joshua Lucas, Kurt Russell, Emmy Rossum Genre: Action, Adventure

Watched on 11 May 06 with Mom, Chup & Ochin

Mom's visiting Singapore with Aunt Y who is here for her operation. Y stays in the hotel while mom bunks in with me in my tiny abode.

I secretly purchased the tickets and 'forced' Mom to watch the movie. She had no idea we were watching movie until she was transported by force to Golden Village of Plaza Sing. But I think she enjoyed it nevertheless. She always likes action-packed movie. She passed on the Korean hit serial drama - Chang Jin, when I suggested that the drama could be her pasttime while she is in Singapore. She chose to scrub every corner of the house instead.

Now on the movie.

The monster cruiser sank barely 15 minutes into the show. I was asking: "Huh? Still have any story after the ship sank??"

Apparently there was.

The whole movie was about how the few passengers tried to escape.

I thought the movie was okay and entertaining.
A colleague said it was like a roller coster ride.

Overall, not bad.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh? Bought my Chang Jin in Feb and still haven't seen it :p. Too lazy to start. Huahahahahhaha ur v. funny: "Huh? Still have any story after the ship sank??"

5:47 PM, June 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home