a mo an

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Ghim Moh Food Centre
Rating:****1/2
Add: 5 minutes walk from Buona Vista MRT
Price: S$4/pax

This is my hangout almost every weekend! It's like a one-stop-hawker-centre that you can find all of Singapore's most loved cuisines.

Here, I would like to share with you several stalls that will have perpetual queue. Whatever day, whatever time... Another characteristic most of these stalls have in common: hostile service! But if their food is good, let's don't let such trivia spoil our mood :)














Left: Heaven's Indian Cuisine. Chup orders from this stall ALL the time. I love their plain apum
Right: Hakka Yong Tao Fu. Always crowded but I thought the food is just so... so...








Roasted meat stall








Fried Kway Teow










Dessert








Hainanese Chicken Rice








Chwee Kuey (cheapest food known to me)




Fried Carrot cake (My personal favourite)
I usually award myself with this after blading 10km by the canal near the Food Centre



...the one who received many unfriendly stares while taking these photographs. So you better go try!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home