a mo an

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Power of Humidity

First of all, apologies to all of those who have been waiting forever for me to finally update my blog. Now that I am on 1 week leave, I promised myself that I will at least publish an article or two. So here you go... :)

I always had the intention to write on my blog, I really do, but my fingers were not cooperating... The photo that I am gonna share with you was taken back in July!!! That's about when I wrote my last blog article. The GST increase in July, remember? Well, don't fret, at least I share it with you before Christmas.



It's a photograph of the stage of my home slippers after I went for business trip for 1 week. It has transformed!!!

That's the consequence of staying in a country where humidity often exceeds 90%. Imagine we only breathe 10% air and the rest is water??

That's all I guess. The whole purpose was just to share this gross photograph and to show all that I am making an effort here to write a blog.

...the one who's enjoying a rainy breezy Wednesday morning at HOME

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ewww.. jorok sekali.

10:34 PM, November 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home