a mo an

Thursday, February 14, 2008


Results!
Bought the Nikon D300 last night, with body selling for $2,600/- at Cathay. I trusted all the things I read in the Forum pages and relied on them to buy the camera after handling it for only 5 mins. It felt very good in the hand and was lighter than I expected. Got a Tokina wide angle lens 0f 12-24mm to go with it too. And here are 2 of the very first shots taken this morning when I took parents for a tour of the wild and wacky Terminal 3. They're actually set to the 6 Mpixel size and yet, reduced to highest compression, they are still about 400kb. Luckily, can still upload them to this blog. I'm still fiddling with it and reading the thick but dry manual, but so far, it has been stunning! I'm no longer camera-less!
Chup

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! So you managed to find time after all :D.

PS: I get headache looking at pictures of the new terminal :(. I'm not sure I like the floor and ceiling designs.

9:27 PM, February 14, 2008  
Blogger chuplin said...

yep. why did you think I said "wild and wacky" terminal 3. it's such a riot, a total mess.
Chup

9:40 PM, February 14, 2008  
Blogger chuplin said...

Exactly my sentiments. Thought the whole thing looks like "Rujak". Definitely not something to look at when you needed some peace

...the one who is getting heavier and lazier

2:16 PM, February 15, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey why does mom's lips have a greyish/bluish tone? not some weird lipstick, i hope? :)
bro.

3:17 AM, February 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home