a mo an

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Rating: **1/2
Cast: Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel
Genre: Action/ Adventure



Watched with Chup and San at Vivo City yesterday (28 Jul 09).

If I disappointed many with my rating, then it's too bad. I really didn't enjoy the movie much.

I shall summarize my view in point forms. This solely represents my personal opinion and should not be taken as the general truth about the movie. It is after all subjective.
1. I can only remember robots that keep on transforming and people that keep on running
2. Transformations occur so fast, I merely see a blur of things
3. You can take short naps throughout the movie and you won't be missing anything too important
4. The action is so continuous, when the movie ends, it felt like a switch that was abruptly turned off

...the one who will be watching Harry Potter this Saturday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home