a mo an

Sunday, July 27, 2008

eBay success










I am proud to announce that I made my first successful e-Bay transaction yesterday!! Yes, the e-Bay professionals can laugh their heads off but for me, it was really quite exciting. It's the first time I actually use e-Bay despite its long existence (Yes... you can continue to laugh all you want again).

So I need to cast the event in stone so that I could remenisce about it later :)

It wasn't free. I had to pay I think around S$0.75 (which was nothing, really) for an ad which will be posted for 10 days. And just when I was about to give up, I found a buyer on the 10th day.

Actually, this wasn't my first time selling something online. I sold a Nikon camera on hardwarezone.com many years back. But somehow this transaction was much more exciting for me. Perhaps it's the product. Camera is something you can sell easily. Anyone may need it. On the other hand, a breastfeeding pillow may only interest a very small market but I still manage to find a buyer.

Bought on 4 June, I sold the pillow on 27 July. I love e-Bay!! :)

O ya, with the 3 photos above, this is what my add on e-Bay says:

Used for less than 10 times. Retailing at Thomson Medical Centre for S$81.50.
Selling for S$50.
Very useful especially for 1st time moms to avoid backache and wristache.
Reason for selling: My baby was getting addicted to breast and refusing bottle.
Interested kindly email
xxxxxx@yahoo.com.
Payment by cash & carry.
Can meet at Buona Vista MRT

...the
proud first time e-Bay user

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home