a mo an

Monday, May 05, 2008

Simple Dinner

Brand: Tiger Fondue
Rating: ****
Price: below S$15 per box

For a change, my review this time is not about an eating place but the food product itself. It's this cheese fondue I found on the shelf of many supermarkets. Since I have a set of fondue accessories handy at home, and I am not too keen on chocolate fondue, I decided to give this cheese fondue a try.

Very good indeed it was.
As good as restaurant's standard in fact :)

All you need is the fondue set, baguette and a clove of garlic. And voala (how do I spell this word, huh?)..... Dinner is served!

Try it!

...the one who has bought another standby box of the same fondue






2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ewwww! You have a fondue set? Must remember to bring back cheese fondue packet for you then.

Hey.. it's made in switzerland. Must check.

10:50 PM, May 06, 2008  
Blogger chuplin said...

My fondue set belongs to a friend's. But it can be on permanent loan to me. Ha ha!!

Yes, isn't fondue a Swiss specialty? Of course it gotta be made from Switzerland :p

11:16 PM, May 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home