a mo an

Wednesday, December 13, 2006


When the whole world = you

Once again, the question arises: What is your expectation of your good friend?
It's probably all based on the rule of relativity.

To me, someone whom you have regarded as your 'good friend' or better still, as 'one of your best friends', is someone whom you would eagerly share all your life happenings, be it about work, family, friends, pets, shopping or whatever. Not because you have to, but because you want to.
But I could be wrong. This could be my own definition which may not apply to others. Everyone has their own definition of 'good friend'.

When you receive a reply that says "Do I have to tell the whole world about what I do?", what is your reaction?
1. OUCH!!! and then shed a tear or two?
2. No worries...?
3. No big deal?

You may expect mixed reaction.
And everyone has full right and freedom to think whay they think, to feel what they feel...
No?
I am cool though. All is well now :) Just penning my thoughts....

...the one who realized ALL the kyoto hostels are fully-booked during New Year's Eve

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is someone whom you would eagerly share all your life happenings, be it about work, family, friends, pets, shopping or whatever.

Agree. I find that, if I suddenly realize I am not keen in sharing my life w someone, then that someone and I have moved on: we are no longer best friends. Maybe we are still 'friends' or 'acquaintence' but we are no longer close. I am not comfortable in sharing my stories anymore.

Conversely, if I get a response like "Do I have to tell the whole world about what I do?", I'd go ouch, shed a tear or two, then remove the person from the list of good friend because obviously, I am no longer in his/her book :D.

But that's just me :D

8:40 PM, December 19, 2006  
Blogger chuplin said...

Tweet, looks like we share the same thought. It's great that after 15 years, I am still telling you my life happenings eagerly :)

...the one who's listening to latest news of flashfloods in Singapore due to the downpour

10:08 PM, December 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home