a mo an

Friday, June 04, 2010

Beware!!! Cupcake Dreamy (http://www.cupcake-dreamy.net/index.html)
Recently I celebrated my son's 2 year old birthday and I ordered 49 cupcakes from Cupcake Dreamy.

I was attracted by how promptly they reverted to my request and efficiency of getting back to me on my payment queries.

But unfortunately, the 'efficiency' ended after full payment was made by Internet Transfer.

My request was simple, the theme of the party would be "BALLS".

Quoted from my email:
"... The theme of the cupcake I would like would be Balls... Your decorations can have balls, flowers, boys, girls etc etc, I leave it to your expert hands My son recognizes basketball, tennis ball and football just for some ideas..."

Their reply on the same day: "Ok sure no prob. Ps Self-Collect... For Confirmation of your Order, Ps kindly Bank Transfer Total $__ to Posb Saving ***-*****-* asap. *Ps notify me via email upon trsf"

Upon collection, I was shocked to see that what I got was TOTALLY not what I requested. There was ZERO hint of the theme "BALLS"

There was nothing I could do at such last minute SURPRISE but to just make do with whatever I was given.

I sent an email feedback after the party on my disappointing experience I had with them. After receiving no response, I sent another reminder email one wk later. And of course till today (over 2.5 wks later), I still heard nothing from them.

I don't demand compensation of any sort, but a simple apology would have been the least they could. Ignoring a feedback is totally irresponsible and unprofessional.

Is it a one-time-business all they care about? To the Mommies out there, please don't suffer the same fate and disappoint your little one's party...

Oh yes, verdict on the taste of the cupcakes:
1.Too sweet with large amount of cream swirls and convenient, effortless, sprinkled-on decorations
2.Muffin looks and tastes soggy and oily
3.No effort to differentiate the 3 different flavours I have requested. All are just packed together in the box

...the disappointed Mommy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home