a mo an

Tuesday, June 13, 2006





Uncle Leong revisited

Last Saturday, on the day when I was supposed to eat vegetarian, I accidentally ate Uncle Leong again. Raved highly about this place in my previous entry before.

This time, equipped with a camera.

So, enjoy... and keep those salivary glands under control!!














Trademark of the coffee shop. If you see those crab shells hanging on the wall, you are at the right place!


The size of their Sri Lankan crabs is no laughing matter! Simply huge!!


MUST TRY!!! Butter Stew Crab. By the time, we got down to snapping a photo, there were only crumbs left...

... the one who would love to post more photos but somehow the blog doesn't allow that??!!?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U will take me here rite?

7:43 PM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger chuplin said...

Of course of course! This is one of the MUST when you are here in Spore. The other MUST, I will post shortly...

11:14 PM, June 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home