a mo an

Monday, April 09, 2007

The Phantom of The Opera - Musical
Rating: *****

Watched on 31 Mar 2007 at Esplanade with Lily, Bur, Novy, Titin and Chup.


Cheapest seats with to-die-for view! But that doesn't come easy. We had to purchase the tickets almost 6 months ago!! Everyone's reaction when I asked if they are keen to watch POTO 6 months later, all of them were shocked! What and where would they be 6 months from then?

Indeed some things have changed over the last 6 months. The noteable changes include Lily's resignation and her return to Indonesia. She has also been asked for a hand in marriage :) Titin too!! So excited for them! Novy had since lost 6 kg. That's quite a great deal and definitely noteable. Well done! I think that's about all... Girls, if you happen to read this article, do correct me if I have missed out any other noteable changes. Better still, just pen down "Your Comments"

Oops, I have digressed. Can you imagine we spent only S$40/ticket and we were less than 10 metres from the stage? No amount of money could buy our great seats. In fact, as you can see from the photo I took on that very day, no amount of money can get you any seats that day.

Verdict? Bravo!! It's my either 3rd or 4th time watching it but it still took my breath away. The Broadway casts we had were incredible! Apparently the last time POTO came was 12 years ago. Gee, was it that long ago?

Anyway, words of advice. The musical will still be showing till first week of May I think. Go catch it and you won't regret. The orchestra was great, the singing was fantastic.

But of course I can't guarantee you would get great seats for just S$40 like us :)

By the way, I must mention that Chup and I almost had to miss the musical that day. Because we left our tickets at home!!! Luckily the ticket counter managed to trace my credit card transaction and was able to re-issue the tickets to me at S$5/ticket. That is a small fee for our big blunder.

...the one who ended up paying S$45/ticket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home